Citadellian Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Player!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skimmerskir
Admin
Skimmerskir

Looking for Player! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Player!   Looking for Player! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:48 pm

This is a thread for making ads about looking for players!
It can be everything from searching for members for a faction to someone playing your boyfriend; everything is permitted, and everything is allowed. Just follow the ad-form below, and post in this topic!

NOTE! Please remove your ad once it has been replied to, so this topic stays updated and relevant!

FORM

Players: One player/Two players/More players!
Role: A short summary about what kind of role you need filled!

Theme: What is the theme of the role you want the requested players to fill? Describe in detail here!

Contact: Specify if you want to be contacted on this forum, on IMVU (if so, leave your username!), etcetera! Note that this thread is not for replying to the ads, only to putting up the ads themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://citadelseal.weebly.com
michkarsulphur

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Player!   Looking for Player! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 pm

1 player

role: i seek a magus to take me on as a neophyte and a blacksmiths apprentice

my chara is originaly from obsidian

contact me either here or on imvu, my username is michkarsulphur
Back to top Go down
dangerlozada

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Player!   Looking for Player! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Players: Any and everyone interested!

Role: "Little Spiders"...Spies/Informants from any Tower in the Citadel. Not a profession in itself, so looking for all sorts! But... If you DO need a profession, The Spider's Silk tea parlor (Owned by The Spider) is hiring for servers who will be Mother's eyes and ears in the shop!

Theme: The Spider is quite literally a spider in the center of her web, a web that she spent years crafting... a web of information and informants that spans each and every tower in the Citadel. Nothing escapes her knowledge. Her web has a thousand radiations, and she knows well every quiver of each of them. The Spider is the queen of a "Nest" of spies and sellers of information who are quite loyal to her. To her, they are her "little spiders" and to them, she is affectionately known as "Mother." Little Spiders listen out for tidbits of information that they can give to Mother, and in return she rewards them. DISCRETION IS A MUST!

OR

Role: A "Dragon"... a right hand/protector of Mother and someone who will guard her as well as the tea parlor. A Knight/Assassin type whom she confide in. He/She is fiercely loyal and protective of Mother, and conducts business when she is not present. They are also THE person to get through when one wants to see Mother.

Contact: Message "dangerlozada" on IMVU if you want to be one of Mother's Little Spiders!
Back to top Go down
Skimmerskir
Admin
Skimmerskir

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Player!   Looking for Player! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:56 pm

WE NEED YOU TO BE OUR
GOLDEN ARCHMAGE

Players: One.
Role: The Golden Arché.

Theme: The Golden Arché or Golden Archmage is the undisputed leader of the Golden Tower, and we're in desperate need of a player to fill out their voice in the upcoming dispute! Since the Azure Arché is either dead or missing, there will be a void of power - most certainly to be filled by the Golden Arché. 
What we're looking for is a character who is decisive and not afraid of taking initiative. All we know about them thus far is that they've been supporting Sindrin to 100%, and that they've been developing a Construct/Anima army - soon to be completed.

Back to top Go down
http://citadelseal.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Player!   Looking for Player! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Player!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citadellian Discussion :: Character-
Jump to: