Citadellian Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophy's Pixel Puppets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

Prophy's Pixel Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Vistoso Colorato/Valentine Cunningham
Prophy's Pixel Puppets Snap_tsnMnPi6zz939820391

In addition to the appearance above is a flat white scar along the length of left cheekbone.

.: THE BASICS :.

Title:The Kingfisher, Bane of Beauty, Fruity Beauty [Mage]

Citadel-nationality: The Ivory Tower  Ivory Also holds a Golden Tower ID  Golden

Profession: Masseur and ex-Paradise Bird of the Fuchsia Curtain. Ex Barista of Copperplate Coffee. Co-manager of the Eden Parlor.

.: MAGIC PRACTICE :.

Magus: Bastious the Ever Fair (ex lover) & Carella Colorato (Mother)

Minor Arcanas: Major Birth Arcana : Minor Tactile Muscle Mastery Arcana, Minor Flesh Knitting Healing Arcana, Ghostly Penetrating Needles Arcana. minor Ten Airblade Scalpels Arcana
Major Space Arcana: Minor Ever Fair Arcana.

Anchoring: Vitoso's anchoring is not just for his casting but also for his own mental health. Healers are prone to becoming disconnected from there own bodies and the world due to the horrors they have to put right. He mutters/recites his favorite verses from an Ivorum poem about the tearing to ground himself both magically and mentally.

Casting: While massaging the muscles or joints he raises his middle finger and presses the tips of his ring and index finger together and drawing small runes with them on the skin to focus the magic to where it is needed.

Unlike the masters of the Penetrating Needles, Vistoso has no tattoos and has to physically locate and draw makers on the skin of his patient or his own hands and use them to channel his magic threw the skin to activate or alleviate the pressure points.

Ten Airblade Scalpels is performed much in the same way as the needles. He has to draw the lines on his fingers so that he can maintain the flow of magic properly.

Flesh Knitting Healing Is performed in the same way many others perform the spellwork, placing the hand on the skin and starting to visualize the body being put back together, however Vistoso prefers to use both hands on either side of the wound to start with as it causes less pain for the patient.

When creating a glamour he closes his eyes and passes his hand three times over the area he is covering almost like he is rubbing it away like a spot of dirt.

.: CONNECTION TO THE CITADEL :.

Rumour:"They say the Kingfisher will do literally ANYTHING to please his customers."

"They say that The Kingfisher is so vain he doesn't sleep, just sits in front of a mirror all night looking for imperfections to erase."

"Did you know that he was the lover of Bastious the Ever Fair? Apparently after he left Bastious hasn't been seen since!"

"Valentine? He's married to Alexander right? I know they say opposites attract but....really?"

"He's the co-owner of the Mafia place now, He's Lysanders bit on the side, you know. wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

Political Standpoint: "The War is a pointless waste of bodies, we all die eventually why the hell do we need to invent more ways to speed it up?"

Religious Standpoint: Once a devout believer in the goddess he lost his faith after life decided to constantly shit on him no matter how often he prayed.

Last edited by XProphaneX on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:02 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Annabella Cardinal

Prophy's Pixel Puppets 5vztc9

Title: The Golden Widow [Archmage]

Citadel-nationality: Golden Tower

Profession: The Golden Archmage

Magus: Brianna Corvin (Aunt) Michael Dibbs (Aunt's thrid husband)

Minor Arcanas: Minor Golems Heart Arcana. The Minor Ghostly String Orchestra Arcana. The Minor Fire Sphere Arcana.

Anchoring: Rotating her wrists in a clockwise direction.

Casting: These two Minors are very closely linked after mastering one it does not take long to Master the other. The Minor Ghostly String Orchestra Arcana requires a knowledge of the instruments in a string orchestra and them. With a flick of her wrists she attaches strings of magic to the instruments and with figure movements playing them. The name came from the fact that while the Caster stood behind a thick  curtain, it appeared that ghosts where playing the instruments.

The Golems Heart Arcana is performed much like The Puppet Show Arcana only the Mage is inside a huge Golem puppet and moves it around from the inside. Attaching Strings to the inside of the puppet complex finger, arm and leg movements, the attacking and reattaching of strings, moves and manoeuvres the Golem setting off the traps and other such things from the inside.

The Minor Fire Sphere Arcana was taught to her Uncle, who in turn taught it to her as he himself had no lasting chance at having any children of his own. Where he learned it from is a mystery, but probably from a Vermillion. She uses it whilst inside her Golem (Angel Marie) as an attack. Cast by striking her hands together to create a spark and feeding it with magic until it is large enough to feed there Angel Marie's arm.

Rumour: “Seven Husbands?!How the hell does one woman go threw seven men?!”

“She was married to my brother you know. He was found in bed with another man by the constabulary. Messy divorce and of course Annabella got almost everything. Serves him right I say...only he never showed an interest in men before...”

“She toppled the last Golden Arche not sure if it's for the better or not just yet.”

Political Standpoint: “Just because your the Rex Arche in no way means that you have the right or the proof to endanger an entire citadel full of innocent lives.  Era can blow her own Tower to hell if thats what she wants but she isn't doing it to mine.”

Religious Standpoint: “The Goddess watches over us but most of the time I think she's looking at the wrong people.”

Last edited by XProphaneX on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:57 am

Diego Jimeneth

Prophy's Pixel Puppets Snap_ewlrcuG2DF999566264

Title: D, The Obsidian Wolf, Claws [Mage]

Citadel-nationality: Obsidian Tower  Obsidian

Profession: Tattoo Artist/Lounge Singer

Magus:Maxus Master of Needles and Ink

Minor Arcanas: Minor Illusionary Map Arcana, Minor Magnet Puppet Show Arncana

Anchoring: Drawing a circle in the air with the tip of his index finger on his left hand with or without his metal claws covering them. In his mind completing the circle is a way of bringing his mind away from the distracting influence and back to the task at hand.

Casting: The Illutionary Map Arcana is made with a slow wave of his hand over the body part that he intends to ink he lays down a covering of illusionary Ink blotches, one passage of his hand for each color. Then with the tip of his claws pushes and swirls them together to make a pattern or picture. Mapping the Tattoo for him to follow.

With the Magnet Puppet Show Arncana magic is sent out of the body in strings at the tips of the fingers, connecting to metal objects threw strong magnetic attraction, in D's case, his claws. Through a series of hand movements like a puppet master or flicking wrist movements he sends them flying threw the air in any direction his chooses. At his will he can detach strings and reconnect them.

Rumour: “I saw him the other day, in the Eden chasing the Dragon. That man must have some real problems, man, to be hunting so hard.”

“Shades in the Obsidion? That was never cool, man”

“I heard him in a bar once he was pretty good.”

"D's a Bro, dude, a real bro."

"Dude! I'm telling you that D has the most legendary stash in the Tower! I'm not gay but....you know...for a dive in that stash....I would."

Political Standpoint:Why isn't everyone an Obsidionite?

Religious Standpoint: The Septenarius Disciples. "The Goddess Guide us and keep us from the grave"

Last edited by XProphaneX on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:07 am

Curro Colorato
Prophy's Pixel Puppets 2ekskex

Title:Bloody Needles, The Surgeon [Mage]

Citadel-nationality: The Azure Tower Azure  [Formally the Ivory Tower Ivory ]

Profession: Guardian Inquisitor, The Inquisition of the Inquisition themselves.

Magus: Carlos Colorato [Father]

Minor ArcanasMinor Ten Airblade Scalpels, Minor Flesh Knitting Healing Arcana, Ghostly Penetrating Needles Arcana.

Anchoring: Holding his breath and counting to ten before realising it slowly.

Casting: A Master of the Ghostly Penetrating Needles Curro focuses his healing magic into the tattoos on his hands and figures shooting the “needles” threw the skin and into pressure points to either activate or shut them down. This can also be used as a defensive or offensive spell when used to create Air needles.

Ten Airblade Scalpels are created by in much the same way as the needles, focusing magic along the vertical lines running along the pads of each finger and thumb, creating blades of air sharp enough to slice skin, tissue and occasionally bone.

The Flesh Knitting Healing is achieved less by gentle touching in Curros case and more by pulling and tugging the ends of flesh together before the visualization starts and the muscle tissue starts to pull itself back together. Curro is less a healer and more a destroyer in his own mind, hence the lack of gentleness.

Rumour:“Curro...wasn't he the Lord Kuzuryu lapdog?”

“I heard people call him Bloody Needle, dunno why he doesn't look that creepy.”

“Watch the shadows! They say you never see him till it's too late! I mean...because you have nothing to hide right??”

Political Standpoint: He believes in the Blue Suites ideals completely and utterly, Progress at the cost of safety is not rule but idiocy.
Blue Suite

Religious Standpoint: A believer in the Goddess but not one to go to the Chapel much if at all.

Last edited by XProphaneX on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Muerta Jimeneth

Prophy's Pixel Puppets 2eztgk8

Title: The Banshee[Mage]

Citadel-nationality: Obsidian Tower Obsidian

Profession: Opera Singer and ballerina.

Magus: Maxus Master of Needles and Ink & Aria Diva of Eternal Song.

Minor Arcanas: Minor Stage Make up Arcana, Minor Magnificent Diva Arcana

Anchoring: Placing her hands on her belly and concentrating on her breathing just like she is preparing to sing in the Opera Hall.

Casting: To cast her Stage Make-up Arcana she wiggles her fingers and strings of color flow from her fingertips like paint from a tube. Using her fingers she spreads, mixes and applies the colors to the face and body of others and herself.

Whist singing Murta uses the Magnificent Diva Arcana. Subtle hand and figure gestures to agitate the air increasing the volume and distance that the sound can travel. By increasing the vibrations in the air she can fill a room with her voice or narrow it on a single person. With enough focus you can bust someones eardrums or knock them off balance by disrupting the liquid in their ears.

Rumour: “She's got more balls than most -Bros-?”

“I heard she is a real screamer”

“Is it just me or is that make-up really creepy? I mean...it is make-up...right?”

Political Standpoint:Why isn't everyone an Obsidionite?

Religious Standpoint: The Septenarius Disciples. "Only a Mother could heard all us idiots in the right direction."

Last edited by XProphaneX on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Antonella Alban

Prophy's Pixel Puppets A40xv7

Title: Formerly The Magpie

Citadel-nationality: Azure Tower Azure

Profession: Former Paradise Bird. Conversationalist and drinks server. [Mage]

Magus: Callisto Alban[Mother]

Minor Arcanas: Minor Flowing Water Ribbons Dance Arcana

Anchoring: Spinning one of the golden rings on her fingers round and round or fiddling with her many golden beads.

Casting: There are runes engraved on her golden rings which she uses with pointing movements and sweeping arm movements (depending on the volume of water it is that she has t move). The more she has to move the more of her arms she needs to move as well. Eventually it looks as if she is dancing with the water. By using this method she can also shape the water to some degree.

Rumour: “The Magpie? She's a nice girl, good to talk to.”

“I heard she's as good at twisting words as the Obsidians.”

“I heard her eye for shiny things was what landed her in the Curtain in the first place.”

"She was one of the bird that washed up out of the Fuchsia. Do you think she will tells us about it if we pay her enough?"

Political Standpoint:She loves her Tower but the war is a frightful business.

Blue Suite

Religious Standpoint: As much as the Goddess is her guiding light she believes that if everyone was meant to spend their lives in prayer the world would have been created as priests and Priestesses.

Last edited by XProphaneX on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XProphaneX

XProphaneX

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Under Construction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophy's Pixel Puppets   Prophy's Pixel Puppets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophy's Pixel Puppets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citadellian Discussion :: Character-
Jump to: