Citadellian Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scout's Silly Geese

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarcophagus

Scout's Silly Geese Empty
PostSubject: Scout's Silly Geese   Scout's Silly Geese I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:23 am

Septagram

*insert witty headliner to draw the crowds*
Back to top Go down
Sarcophagus

PostSubject: Re: Scout's Silly Geese   Scout's Silly Geese I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:32 am

Scout's Silly Geese KvjkqTN

Obsidian

.: Mika De Santiago :.

.: THE BASICS :.

Title: Neophyte

Citadel-nationality: Obsidian

Profession: Student at the Violette Academy

.: MAGIC PRACTICE :.

Magus: Mika lacks a traditional Magus as she is a second year student at the Violette Academy for Girls.

Minor Arcanas: Major Space Arcana: Minor Linear Nihility Arcana (studying)

Anchoring: She stims, rocks back and forth, hums to herself, bounces on her toes. Anything to get the blood flowing.

Casting: Blood. Traditional and crude as it may be, Mika learned from her family that one must sacrifice a small amount of themselves every time they cast a spell if they want it to be truly effective. For this reason, Mika’s fingers are silvered by scars, and she carries around a small pocket knife in her boot which she uses to prick her fingers to get the magic flowing. If push comes to shove, it’s not unheard of for Mika to bite into her fingers with her teeth.

.: CONNECTION TO THE CITADEL :.

Rumour: She’s a hell of a firecracker with a mouth to follow. A prestigious young neophyte as proven by her admittance to Violette Academy, and will likely grow into a very powerful caster one day. But right now she’s a little….edgy. What’s a school without a rebel?

Political Standpoint: She supports the Obsidian Tower, but only when she wants to pick a fight with someone about it.

Religious Standpoint: Undecided. She’s still just a kid, after all.

Last edited by Sarcophagus on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcophagus

PostSubject: Re: Scout's Silly Geese   Scout's Silly Geese I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Scout's Silly Geese C1Aog8m

Ivory

.: Aurel D'lore :.

.: THE BASICS :.

Title: Somewhere between Magus and Neophyte (frankenstein's monster)

Citadel-nationality: Ivorem

Profession: Healer's assistant

.: MAGIC PRACTICE :.

Magus: His mom, or so he believes.

Minor Arcanas: Major Necromancer Arcana: Minor Spirit Binding, Major Birth Arcana: Minor Fleshcrafting

Anchoring: He whispers to himself, fingers twitching, eyes rolling behind closed eyelids. It’s a bit unsettling to watch.

Casting: Well, this is embarrassing, no one’s quite sure what Aurel does exactly to cast. Sometimes...he stares...standing stock-still, eyes focused on something only he can see...and then something happens.

.: CONNECTION TO THE CITADEL :.

Rumour: “There’s something off about that Aurel guy...the Ivorem one? With the weird eyes? I dunno’ man, he gives me the creeps.”

Political Standpoint: Apathetic.

Religious Standpoint: Apathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scout's Silly Geese   Scout's Silly Geese I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scout's Silly Geese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citadellian Discussion :: Character-
Jump to: