Citadellian Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VirginiaDa's Menagerie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanishDarling

DanishDarling

VirginiaDa's Menagerie Empty
PostSubject: VirginiaDa's Menagerie   VirginiaDa's Menagerie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Era

VirginiaDa's Menagerie B09697d0-89ad-4c81-97ee-8693cf84adc9_zpsa633bcb7

Title: The Fire Empress, the Phoenix Goddess
Citadel-nationality: Vermillian to the core!

Magus:
It's not clear who exactly taught Era, if any. Wasn't she just born from the flames, bending them to her will? What is clear though is that she has been kept in isolation with the Elders of the Tower since a very young age. What happened during that time is anyone's guess.

Arcanas: The Major Earth Arcana, the Minor Fire Arcana
Casting: Gestures, either from her hands or the Rex Arché Scepter. Some swear they have seen her cast without any movement, but others believe she used her breathing in those instances.

Rumour: The Goddess was born from the Breath of Fire, brought to the people to liberate them and make them rise again. To lead them to salvation and Paradise; Olaria.

Political Standpoint: She is the leader of the Vermillian Tower, and the leader of the Red Suite. The ideologies of her tower are not just that; they are rules to live by and prophesies for the future, things to be aspired.
Back to top Go down
DanishDarling

DanishDarling

PostSubject: Re: VirginiaDa's Menagerie   VirginiaDa's Menagerie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Thalia

VirginiaDa's Menagerie Thalia_zps8442c23e

Title: Miss Thalia, Neophyte
Citadel-nationality:  Obsidian
Profession: Neophyte to the Azure Arché

Magus:
She i currently under the supervision of Sindrin, the Azure Arché.

Arcanas:
The Major Space Arcana: The Minor Illusion Arcana, The Minor Portal Arcana.
The Major Heart Arcana: The Minor Telepathy Arcana. This was the main reason Sindrin took her on as a neophyte.
Casting: Hand gestures.

Rumour: She's a nobody, isn't she? How did she land a Magus like Sindrin? You don't see her around either. Wait, have you ever seen her? Me neither.

Political Standpoint: Doesn't really care much about politics.
Back to top Go down
DanishDarling

DanishDarling

PostSubject: Re: VirginiaDa's Menagerie   VirginiaDa's Menagerie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Cassandra Entolima

VirginiaDa's Menagerie Cassandra_zps99fdd522

Title: Cassie
Citadel-nationality: Azure Tower

Arcanas: The Major Sea Arcana: The Minor Water Arcana
Casting: She swings the pedant she has around her neck like a pendulum, jingling the belled bracelet on her wrist, reminiscent of the first drops fallen in a thunderstorm.

Rumour: They say she's a murderess, having killed her own father and been on the run ever since. Her family and their "friends" have been on the lookout for her, to bring her to justice.

Political Standpoint: She wants to believe that the Azure Authorities are fair and just... she's just afraid her family has bought some of the officials.
Back to top Go down
DanishDarling

DanishDarling

PostSubject: Re: VirginiaDa's Menagerie   VirginiaDa's Menagerie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Hadia

VirginiaDa's Menagerie HadiatheHawk_zps68e98b3f

Title: Hawk, Lady, occasionally Madame
Citadel-nationality: Vermillion Tower, The Fuchsia
Profession: A former Paradise Bird in the Fuchsia, she is now the owner of the place after the previous Madame went mad.

Arcanas: The Major Earth Arcana: The Minor Fire Arcana. She also seems to have the Minor Wish Arcana, to which the Major is unknown.
Casting: She dances, often with shawls or the like, making fire bloom up around her. It isn't clear how she uses the Wish Arcana.

Rumour: Apparently one of the only people who has been safe-ish from the Peacock's madness she is now trying to salvage the pieces of the once glorious Fuchsia. Some say she has some of the same viles as the former Madame, but all in all she is seen as a fresh, experienced start. Some of the Birds seem unnerved though; she can apparently conjure things up out of the air. Rumours also say that she is immortal, having survived the Fuchsia Lockdown without any harm shown.

Political Standpoint: She is very neutral, catering to whoever would wish to seek out the pleasures of the Fuchsia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VirginiaDa's Menagerie   VirginiaDa's Menagerie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VirginiaDa's Menagerie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citadellian Discussion :: Character-
Jump to: